[Ewan:]
Love is a many splendored thing,
Love lifts us up where we belong,
All you need is love!
[Nicole:]
Please, don't start that again
[Ewan:]
All you need is love!
[Nicole:]
A girl has got to eat!
[Ewan:]
All you need is love!
[Nicole:]
She'll end up on the street! (sigh)
[Ewan:]
All you need is looooove!
[Nicole:]
Love is just a game.
[Ewan:]
I was made for loving you baby,
You were made for loving me.
[Nicole:]
The only way of loving me baby,
Is to pay a lovely fee.
[Ewan:]
Just one night,
Give me just one night.
[Nicole:]
There's no way,
Cause you can't pay.
[Ewan:]
In the name of love!
One night in the name of love!
[Nicole:]
You crazy fool,
I won't give in to you.
[Ewan:]
Don't, leave me this way.
I can't survive, without your sweet love,
Oh baby, don't leave me this way.
[Nicole:]
You'd think that people would've had enough of silly love songs...
[Ewan:]
I look around me and I see it isn't so, oh no.
[Nicole:]
Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs
[Ewan:]
Well what's wrong with that?
I like to know.
Cause here I go... again...
Love lifts us up where we belong!
Where eagles fly,
On a mountain high!
[Nicole:]
Love makes us act like we are fools.
Throw our lives away,
For one happy day.
[Ewan:]
We could be heroes...
Just for one day.
[Nicole:]
You, you will be mean.
[Ewan:]
No, I won't.
[Nicole:]
(sigh) And I, I'll drink all the time.
[Ewan:]
We should be lovers...
[Nicole:]
We can't do that.
[Ewan:]
We should be lovers!
And that's a fact.
Though nothing, would keep us together.
[Ewan:]
We could steal time...
[Ewan & Nicole:]
Just for one day.
We could be heroes,
Forever and ever,
We could be heroes,
Forever and ever,
We can be heroes...
[Ewan:]
Just because I... will always love you...
[Nicole:]
I...
[Ewan & Nicole:]
...Can't help loving...
[Ewan:]
...You...
[Nicole:]
How wonderful life is,
[Ewan and Nicole:]
Now you're in, the world...
8.02.2007
All you need is love。
來複習一下電影紅磨坊(Moulin Rouge)裡頭的片段吧「Elephant Love Medley」,順便練習英聽:D
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
曼陀羅九宮格筆記法
九宮格曼陀羅筆記法 九宮格曼陀羅筆記法 使用說明: 在九個格子中填入你的想法或計劃,中央格子通常放置主題。填寫完成後...
-
To be or not to be, that is the question. 前言 開業三年心得文。自己先翻了一下去年 開業二年心得文 之後,然後對比一下今年的想法。然後我又想到在還沒開診所以前,曾在一本書翻到對於開店的想法,那也是在開診所前的被啟發想法的初衷之...
-
前幾個禮拜剛拿到Holga 135bc,前幾天才拍完了一卷100度的相片,還抓不太住對光線的要求,因此失敗了不少張。不過果然拍出來的色澤十分的迷離。 下課後該活動活動筋骨啦!阿杰穿著夾角拖蹣跚上台想要朗誦難經。 這時有一名妙齡少女不甘示弱的趕上阿杰。 氣宇非凡是慧根,唐朝女王~~...
-
這是中醫所謂春天「升發之氣」,有沒有那樣新生充滿希望的感覺呢?在植物園旁邊的行道樹拍的。 以下這篇文章可說是我個人的聖經,收錄在此與大家共勉。 ##CONTINUE## 生命是一種長期而持續的累積過程 摘自清華電機彭明輝老師於系刊發表的文章 許多同學應該都還記得聯考前夕的焦慮: ...
1 則留言:
好難.....暈了
來點簡單點的吧
張貼留言